Thursday 17 March 2022 Filed in: news
Are you looking to work in a growing, dynamic and forward thinking business that values its employees, and holds key values such as kindness, helpfulness, diversity and integrity at its core? Are you looking to work with some of the best bike brands in the industry in a technical role while serving the local community as well as the whole of the UK?
If so, we are looking for an experienced cycle mechanic/technician within an exciting varied role that includes retail assistance although we will accept applications of all abilities.
The ideal candidate would be Cytech qualified or have an equivalent qualification but is not essential. They should also ideally have as much of the following experience as possible, although a technical mind and a willingness to learn are just as important:
- Bosch/Shimano e-bike diagnostics
- Wheel building
- Hydraulic brakes
- Di2 electronic shifting
- Suspension servicing
- Brake bleeding
- Dropper post servicing
- Frame bearing replacement
The ideal candidate should also be:
- Friendly, approachable and great with people. Good communication skills are a must have.
- Able to do the basics on a computer as well as using an EPOS system
- A team player who is also flexible and adaptable within the role and willing to do a variety of tasks
- Good at problem solving and always willing to learn something new.
- Focussed on the customers needs with great attention to detail.
- Experienced in sales but not essential although a willingness to learn in this area would help lead to career progression.
Perks to the job include:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Staff pricing on goods from suppliers.
- Potential sponsorship deal for aspiring elite athletes
- Future career progression into management for the right candidate
To apply please send an email to email@example.com detailing your suitability for the role.
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.