Park Tool Bottom Bracket & Crankarm tool (HollowTech II)
CARRIAGE: Add item to Basket to show carriage costs (you can easily remove it)
- (Item # 763477000491 227179 QKBBT9) - UK Delivery 3-5 days
- A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano HollowTech II integrated Bottom brackets and chainsets
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by over-tightening during installation
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm
Customers who bought Park Tool Bottom Bracket & Crankarm tool (HollowTech II) also bought...
NC-17 Hollowtech II M20 Crank Bolt
Customers who viewed Park Tool Bottom Bracket & Crankarm tool (HollowTech II) also viewed...
Miche Primato Track BB Unit 110mm
Park Tool 106AC accessory collar for PCS1 / 4 / 9 to take part 106 or PTH1