We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Singletrack Bikes, so we operate an easy and flexible 30 day returns policy for refunds. If you have a problem with an item and it is within its warranty period, then we need to have the item back here for inspection.
If you wish to return something please follow these instructions:
1) Print out and complete this form...
2) Package up your parcel and securely attach the returns label on the form.
3) Send your parcel using your chosen method. For small items Royal Mail 2nd class is probably the cheapest and best. Please ensure you obtain a proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
If you have returned an item for a refund we aim to process this within 14 days using the same payment method used to place the order.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns of the following products:
- Food products that will be within 3 months of the sell-by date
- Products that can't be returned for hygiene reasons once the original packaging has been opened such as padded shorts, bibshorts, socks, etc.
- Bikes which are customised to a customer's personal specification are also excluded from returns except in cases of warranty issues.
If you wish to return an order all goods should be suitably packaged to avoid damage, preferably using the packaging in which they were sent to you. Goods must be returned in a resaleable condition with all tags intact. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing and please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the refundable amount if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.